Last Updated: February 7, 2020
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not allow third parties to use the personal information we provide to them to offer you their products or services.
What information might we collect?
- Your name, signature, postal address, email address, phone number, Social Security number, driver’s license or similar ID number, employment information, medical information, physical characteristics, biometric information, online user name or similar identifier. As further described below, we might also collect your Internet Protocol Address, internet browsing information related to our websites and geolocation data (“personal information”).
How might we collect your personal information online or through web or mobile applications?
When you log in to your online accounts with Strive through one of our websites or through a mobile application, you may be required to share certain personal information with us so that we can identify you. You may be asked to provide an email address and password to create or access your account. In addition, if Strive offers you products or services because of your relationship with your employer, the employer may input personal information about you through our employer website portals or secured sections of our website. The collected personal information will be used to facilitate the delivery of our services to you and, with your consent when required by law, to provide you with relevant communications.
Surveys or Contests:
Strive may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys or contests when you visit our websites; participation is always voluntary. If you choose to participate, we will request certain personal information from you in order to identify you.
Log Files and Tracking Technologies:
We may gather personal information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), device identifier or clickstream data in order to tailor and improve our services to you, for analytics and to improve site functionality.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons and, tags or similar technologies may be used for analyzing trends, administering our websites, and tracking user movements around our websites.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information.
- Keeping you signed in
- To allow for single sign on
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving your experience when you use our website
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the website remember information about you and your preferences.
“Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This website uses session cookies.
“Persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (for example, passwords), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable and customizing the website based on your preferences. This website uses persistent cookies.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain our website. However, you can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our website. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Web and Mobile Applications:
If you download and use a Strive mobile application, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version and the device identifier.
We use mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of our mobile application on your device. When using certain functionality via web applications, your location may be used if your mobile devices uses global positioning system (GPS) technology, trackers or other location tools.
How might we collect your personal information other than online or through web or mobile applications?
Outside of personal information collected online or through a web or mobile application, you, your authorized representative or your employer directly provide us with most of the personal information we collect, usually in one or more of the following ways:
- You apply for or enroll in our products or services via a paper form or a telephonic system.
- Your employer, its broker, vendor or third-party contractor, may provide us personal information about you in order for you to be eligible to apply for or enroll/participate in our products or services.
We may also receive your personal information from third-party sources that provide personal information to us about your employment, financial or medical history.
How might we use your personal information?
- Provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- Provide you with information regarding products and services that you are eligible to receive but are not currently utilizing.
- Perform data analytics:
- For the improvement of our existing products and services.
- For the development of new products and services.
- To engage in customized outreach to you regarding the products and services you have requested, that you are eligible to receive but are not currently utilizing, or that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you via email or mail regarding the products and services you have requested, that you are eligible to receive but are not currently utilizing, or that may be of interest to you.
- Understand how you use our website and to provide a better user experience.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that make us or others uncomfortable, or may violate our policies or may be illegal.
- Otherwise manage our relationship with you.
With whom do we share your personal information?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may share your personal information:
- With your employer or other business entity if your product or service is provided to you via that employer or other business entity. We will only share personal information with an authorized representative of your employer for the purposes of benefit administration.
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal information confidential, and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- When you direct us to share your personal information with others.
- When you elect to participate in a survey, contest or sweepstakes, we may disclose the personal information you provided to participate in the survey, contest or sweepstakes to third parties who sponsor or help us run such events.
- When we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order.
- When we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect property or other rights of us, third parties or the public at large.
- When we believe that you have abused our products, services or systems in any way to violate the law.
- For any other purpose for which you have provided affirmative written consent.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not allow third parties to use the personal information we provide to them to offer you their products or services.
What are your personal information protection rights?
As further described below, your rights with respect to personal information collected by or through us about you vary depending on the product or service, and the federal and state law(s) applicable to your situation.
Children Online Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information online or otherwise from any person under the age of 16, and we do not offer, otherwise market or direct our products or services to any person under the age of 16. If you suspect that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 16, please contact us. We do not sell personal information of any individual regardless of age.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access.
We are committed to protecting and securing all personal information that you submit to us in any form, whether through this website or any other electronic or non-electronic format. All of our employees who have access to personal information are trained in our data privacy policies and procedures and aware of our standards to keep your information secure and confidential In addition, our contractors, vendors and agents are required to ensure compliance with our data protection standards, and applicable state and federal privacy laws, rules and regulations.
The security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, (or where you have chosen), a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. If you suspect someone else obtained access to your password, please immediately change it.
Please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. If you choose to communicate with us by email, you should be aware that internet email is not secure. We strongly encourage you to use encrypted email when sending sensitive, personal, private and/or confidential information by email. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website(s), systems or services.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Privacy@Strive2bfit.com
Last Updated: February 7, 2020