Onsite & Virtual Stress Management ProgramsStress Management Classes to Increase Engagement & Productivity
Workplace Stress Management Programs
Experiencing stress in the workplace is inevitable — but it doesn’t have to be lasting. Strive’s stress management programs utilize a holistic approach to overcoming stress-induced unproductivity. Learning how to manage stress is vital for overall well-being, as it impacts physical, mental, and emotional health. Strive offers coaching, classes, and workshops to foster a culture that cultivates wellness and to reinstate a productive workforce.
Corporate Stress Management Programming
Strive offers four types of programming to help employees cope with stress:
- Live, instructor-led classes (available onsite & virtually)
- Stress management workshops (available onsite & virtually)
- Health coaching from Certified Specialists (available onsite & virtually)
- Onsite chair massages
Types of stress management classes offered:
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Breathing & relaxation
Strive also provides fitness and nutrition programming:
- A certified nutritionist provides healthy snacks for employees
- Virtual cooking demos
- Organized exercise, like group classes or regularly-scheduled walks
How Do Virtual Classes Work?
Employees register for their classes through Strive’s registration platform. Strive instructors go through a robust operating protocol and framework to ensure client employees have a positive experience every class. Virtual fitness classes are optimized for delivery including audio quality, background, and video standards.
How Strive Gets Corporate Stress Management Programs Up and Running
Every client is assigned one of Strive’s account managers that follows a time tested roadmap for launching new programs that works just as well for enhancing already running programs.
- Administering a needs & interest survey to employees
- Collaborating with the client to maximize wellness budget
- Vetting instructors for classes & workshops
- Coordinating location for onsite offerings
- Marketing the program to employees
- Hosting sign-ups through the Strive wellness platform
- Fulfilling program schedule
- Reporting & program assessment
- Streamlined billing
The Strive account manager ensures the client’s new initiatives are launched on schedule and the account managers are available for any ongoing tailoring to the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Strive Instructors Screened?
Strive instructors go through a rigorous screening process before they are presented to our clients:
- Thorough background checks
- Thorough reference checks
- Thorough certification checks (nationally recognized)
- Experience requirements
- Proven to motivate, encourage, & engage employees
What if an Instructor Isn’t a Good Fit for Our Team?
We will take care of supplying a better match, because of how important it is to have instructors that harmonize with your team.
When we search for a replacement, we aim for a quick and seamless transition that doesn’t interrupt the cadence of delivering your classes every week. New and long standing partners can expect the same attention for ensuring their teams can participate in their fitness classes without interruption.
How Do Strive Fitness Programs Handle Liability?
Strive has comprehensive liability insurance coverage that fully-indemnifies our clients of risk. We prioritize safety, which is reflected in our internal safety policies for staff, services, and facility management.