Onsite & Virtual Stress Management ProgramsIncrease engagement and productivity
Workplace Stress Management Programs
Employer-sponsored on-site stress management programs are popping up in workplaces all over. Tech giants to accounting firms and government contractors are offering them. Strive stress management programs for employees are efficient for:
- Boosting employee health and wellness
- Increasing engagement and productivity
Corporate Stress Management Program Formats
Strive offers three types of programming to help employees cope with stress:
- Live instructor-led classes (available onsite & virtually)
- Stress management workshops (available onsite & virtually)
- Health coaching from certified specialists (available onsite & virtually)
- Onsite chair massages
What types of classes are offered?
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Breathing & relaxation
Strive also provides fitness and nutrition programming for organizations interested in taking a holistic approach to stress management:
- Work with a certified nutritionist to provide healthy snacks to fuel employee bodies and minds
- Host virtual cooking demos to bring the team together and enjoy a healthy meal
- Offer organized exercise, like group classes or regularly-scheduled walks
How Do Virtual Classes Work?
Employees register for their classes through Strive’s registration platform. Strive instructors go through a robust operating protocol and framework to ensure client employees have a positive experience every class. Virtual fitness classes are optimized for delivery including audio quality, background, and video standards.
How Strive Gets Corporate Stress Management Programs Up and Running
Every client is assigned one of Strive’s account managers that follows a time tested roadmap for launching new programs that works just as well for enhancing already running programs.
- Administering a needs & interest survey to employees
- Collaborating with the client to maximize wellness budget
- Vetting instructors for classes & workshops
- Coordinating location for onsite offerings
- Marketing the program to employees
- Hosting sign-ups through the Strive wellness platform
- Fulfilling program schedule
- Reporting & program assessment
- Streamlined billing
The Strive account manager ensures the client’s new initiatives are launched on schedule and the account managers are available for any ongoing tailoring to the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Sort of Screening Process Happens with Strive Fitness Instructors?
Strive instructors go through a rigorous screening process before they are presented to our clients.
- They undergo thorough background checks
- Thorough reference checks
- Thorough certification checks (nationally recognized)
- Meet experience requirements
- Screened to motivate, encourage, & engage employees
What if an Instructor Isn’t a Good Fit With the Team?
We will take care of supplying a better match, because of how important it is to have instructors that harmonize with your team.
When we search for a replacement, we aim for a quick and seamless transition that doesn’t interrupt the cadence of delivering your classes every week. New and long standing partners can expect the same attention for ensuring their teams can participate in their fitness classes without interruption.
How Does Strive Fitness Programs Handle Liability?
Strive has comprehensive liability insurance coverage that fully-indemnifies our clients of risk. We prioritize safety, which is reflected in our internal safety policies for staff, services, and facility management.