Onsite & Virtual Corporate Fitness ProgramsGenerate Health, Happiness, and Wellness
Workplace Fitness Programs
From yoga and Zumba to strength training and tai chi, Strive has a wide offering of onsite and remote fitness classes. Our fitness classes are designed to re-energize employees throughout their workday and to encourage them to form connections as they achieve their wellness goals alongside coworkers.
In addition to promoting physical health, the movement and interaction of a corporate fitness class can be mood-boosting, the benefits of which extend beyond the workplace. As for remote fitness classes, their flexibility allows them to reach participants all over the nation — and even their families, too.
Corporate Fitness Programming
Strive offers the following corporate fitness programming:
- Live, instructor-led classes (available onsite & virtually)
- Fitness workshops (available onsite & virtually)
- Fitness coaching from Certified Fitness Specialists (available onsite & virtually)
- Structured fitness challenges
How Do Virtual Fitness Classes Work?
Employees register for their classes through Strive’s registration platform. Strive fitness instructors go through a robust operating protocol and framework to ensure client employees have a positive experience every class. Virtual fitness classes are optimized for delivery including audio quality, background, and video standards.
How Strive Gets Corporate Fitness Programs Up and Running
Every client is assigned one of Strive’s account managers that follows a time-tested roadmap for launching new programs that works just as well for enhancing already running programs.
- Administering a needs & interest survey to employees
- Collaborating with the client to maximize wellness budget
- Vetting instructors for classes & workshops
- Coordinating location for onsite offerings
- Marketing the program to employees
- Hosting sign-ups through the Strive wellness platform
- Fulfilling program schedule
- Reporting & program assessment
- Streamlined billing
Clients have a Strive account manager as their point of contact to ensure their new fitness initiatives are launched on schedule and any ongoing tailoring.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Strive Instructors Screened?
Strive instructors go through a rigorous screening process before they are presented to our clients:
- Thorough background checks
- Thorough reference checks
- Thorough certification checks (nationally recognized)
- Experience requirements
- Proven to motivate, encourage, & engage employees
What if an Instructor Isn’t a Good Fit for Our Team?
We will take care of supplying a better match, because of how important it is to have instructors that harmonize with your team.
When we search for a replacement, we aim for a quick and seamless transition that doesn’t interrupt the cadence of delivering your classes every week. New and long standing partners can expect the same attention for ensuring their teams can participate in their fitness classes without interruption.
How Do Strive Fitness Programs Handle Liability?
Strive has comprehensive liability insurance coverage that fully-indemnifies our clients of risk. We prioritize safety, which is reflected in our internal safety policies for staff, services, and facility management.