Workplace Wellness Consulting Made EasyApply wellness dollars
to fund your fitness and wellness program deployed by Strive
Workplace Wellness Consulting Made EasyStrive Well-Being has years of experience creating employer wellness programs. We work with all organizations, from companies exploring wellness for the first time to seasoned companies with long standing programs.
How Strive Approaches Helping Clients Run Successful Wellness ProgramsOrganizations seeking a return on their wellness programs year after year require designing for five factors that predict continual success.
Proactive Employee PromotionStrive provides marketing communications for our clients to distribute or for us to handle on the clients’ behalf. Employees will know how to access the wellness program and what offerings are available. Posters, flyers, and email templates are some of the mediums we can create to generate excitement.
Designing for Employee ConvenienceOnsite and virtual classes are designed for ease of access, so employees only have to show up and have fun. From scheduling to instructors creating positive feedback loops with employees, we design for end-to-end employee convenience.
Support & Engagement from ManagementWhile Strive can’t compel top-level managers and direct supervisors to participate, we can equip our clients with an easy to use wellness platform and metrics leadership can digest and share. Focus on convincing top execs to join in on the wellness fun and we’ll supply the engagement data execs need to stay hyped about the program.
Strategic Partnerships & SpendingWe work with our clients’ budgets to maximize the reach of their wellness programs. Companies that have negotiated with their healthcare providers for wellness dollars can put those funds to use on their wellness offerings. Strive is a strategic vendor for most of the large health plans and are able to directly invoice many insurance companies.
Ongoing Program EvaluationStrive clients get the benefit of both an online wellness platform that tracks engagement metrics and a designated account manager to work with to evaluate the success of the wellness program. We will work together to evaluate the individual offerings to ensure the longevity of the entire wellness program. Our goal is to affect real health change through our clients’ employer-sponsored wellness programs by:
- Developing evidence-based programming that appeal to employees
- Engineering our technology for employee convenience to access and use
- Apply best practices for health improvement and disease management
- Navigate legal and regulatory issues and adhere to health care laws
- Meet health insurance provider requirements
- Work within a defined budget or financing options
What Credentials Do Strive Wellness Consultants HaveStrive certified wellness consultants, have the designations of:
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialists (CCWS)
- Faculty Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
Strive’s Process from Wellness Consulting to Implementation DeliveryWe’ll help design an employee wellness initiative. It will be developed according to recommended standards. And it will take into account the specific needs of the workforce. We’ll work within the budget and timeline to help establish a long-term sustainable wellness program that will:
- Enhance organization’s health-positive culture
- Complement any existing employee well-being offerings
- We’ll identify goals for the wellness initiative
- Gather data through employee surveys and consultation
- Use the results to align corporate objectives with employee expectations and preferences
- Hiring certified instructors or staff for programming.
- Arranging necessary equipment or supplies.
- Preparing marketing materials and flyers to get employees excited.
- Enrolling or signing up employees for classes, screenings, or events.
- Distributing and maintaining employee liability waivers.
- Providing comprehensive liability coverage with workers compensation to indemnify the organization.
- Assessing programs and reporting on engagement and results.
- Making adjustments to programming or scheduling to accommodate an organizations’ needs.
- Billing – directly invoicing the organization’s healthcare provider, when possible.
- Streamlining admin to prevent staff from becoming buried in paperwork from multiple vendors.
Wellness Program Assessment & ReportingStrive wellness program assessment and reporting provides employers with a formal evaluation process to calculate wellness program effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvements. We help measure program results like:
- exercising more often
- losing weight
- eating more fruits and vegetables
- reducing cholesterol
- lowering blood pressure
How Does Strive Wellness Program Assessment Work?First, we document baseline data when the wellness program begins. Then we provide routine reports, detailing participation and engagement. Based on that data, we deliver our program recommendations. If an onsite class is under-performing, clients will know to cancel it. When classes are popular, clients can add more sessions, right away.
How Strive Evaluates Effectiveness of Wellness InitiativesStrive offers data reporting, to help clients validate effectiveness of wellness initiatives. Here’s an example of how we helped a client. A local municipality was awarded a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) grant for developing a sustainable workplace wellness program. They established the program, and needed to prove its success. Enter Strive Well-Being. We provided:
- onsite classes
- educational workshops
- biometric parametric improvements
- overall program engagement