Onsite & Virtual Nutrition ProgramsCorporate Holistic Nutrition Programs
Nutrition Education Programs for the Workplace
A balanced diet is a huge component of wellness, but the workplace is often one of the most difficult environments to maintain it in. Nutrition choices affect our mood, focus, and energy — all of which employees need in order to feel positive and be productive at work. Strive’s corporate nutrition program utilizes Certified Nutritionists and Healthy Living Instructors to interactively educate employees on how to develop and maintain a balanced diet.
Studies show that employee nutrition programs are associated with:
- Reduced risk for chronic health conditions & diseases
- Lower employer healthcare costs
- Increased energy & reduced fatigue
- Long-lasting nutrition habits
Strive Nutrition Education Programs
Through health and nutrition classes, coaching, and education, Strive’s programming is designed to be a preventative measure for lifestyle-related effects on employee health. In terms of wellness initiatives, we’ve found that employees look forward to nutrition education and appreciate having more control stocking kitchens, vending machines, etc. with healthier options.
Our programming options are as follows:
- Virtual interactive healthy cooking demos
- Corporate nutrition workshops
- Workplace nutrition challenges
- Nutrition coaching with Certified Specialists & Nutritionists:
Education on nutritional guidelines
Recommendations for company-provided food selections in kitchens, cafeterias, or vending machines
Personalized nutrition programs for employees
Choosing Strive for a Corporate Nutrition Program
Every client is assigned an account manager that follows a time-tested roadmap for launching new initiatives or seamlessly integrating with existing programs. Strive handles:
- Administering a needs & interest survey to employees
- Collaborating with the client to maximize their wellness budget
- Vetting instructors for classes & workshops
- Coordinating location for onsite offerings
- Marketing the program to employees
- Hosting sign-ups & liability waivers through the Strive wellness platform
- Coordinating the program’s schedule
- Reporting engagement data & program assessment
- Streamlined billing
Strive account managers also ensure the client’s new initiatives are launched on schedule and they’re available for any ongoing tailoring to the program.
How Much Do Corporate Nutrition Classes Cost?
We believe simple pricing best serves our clients. Rather than separately charging for administration and coordination, our online wellness platform, and the services themselves, we offer it all in a single fully-burdened cost per unit.
Clients interested in weekly recurring classes over extended time frames also enjoy discounted rates per class.
How are Strive Nutritionists Screened?
Strive nutritionists experience a thorough screening process before they are presented to our clients:
Certification checks (nationally recognized)
Proven ability to motivate, encourage, & engage employees (in person & virtually)
What if a Nutritionist Isn’t a Good Fit for Our Team?
We’ll restaff a better match. It’s important to have a nutritionist that harmonizes with your team. We aim for a quick and seamless transition that doesn’t interrupt the cadence of your scheduled classes.
How Does Strive Handle Liability?
Strive has comprehensive liability insurance coverage that fully-indemnifies our clients of risk. We prioritize safety, which is reflected in our internal safety policies for staff, services, and facility management.