On-Site Personal Training
We love our clients
Over the past 10 years, we’ve supported virtually every industry sector, including many Fortune 500 Companies and Government Agencies
- With Americans living increasingly sedentary lifestyles and facing obesity issues like never before, it’s no wonder that everyone from employers to residential living facilities are seeking the help of personal trainers. For employee gyms or community fitness facilities, Onsite Personal Training services like those offered by Strive are a great alternative to hiring full-time on-site staff. A qualified professional will come in on an as-needed basis to teach classes, provide advice and instruction, and manage your fitness program, meeting both your budget and your needs.A personal trainer is a certified fitness professional who works with individuals or groups to create safe and effective workout programs. They often start by providing fitness or health assessments, helping clients to identify specific goals for improvement, and then creating workout plans to reach those goals. They also offer education about health, provide training for how to complete moves safely and correctly, and motivate and encourage program participants.In spite of knowing the benefits of exercise and the dangers of obesity, only half of Americans meet the minimum activity guidelines for aerobic (or “cardio”) activity, and just 22% meet combined aerobic and strength training recommendations. Psychologists are working to understand the reasons that Americans fail to workout and have found that not having the discipline to continue (or not being able to resist the urge to quit) and being worried about physical capabilities (particularly among older Americans) are significant factors. Personal trainers can help with both.Roughly half of the people who start a workout program will quit – and the primary factor that determines if you’ll succeed with your program is “exercise self-efficacy.” That’s your personal confidence levels in both your physical ability to actually workout and your ability to stick with your efforts. Personal trainers have been shown to have a positive impact on exercise self-efficacy by:
The effect personal trainers can have on changing the way people feel about exercise, and their own abilities is quite remarkable. After completing a 10-week personal training program, 73% of participants improved their attitudes about exercise and were more motivated to participate in physical activity.Recent studies have also shown that personal trainers have a significant positive impact on the actual health and fitness of their clients.
- Instructing clients on how to perform exercises correctly until they’re confident they’ve mastered the moves and can complete them independently
- Helping clients set specific, measurable and achievable goals and keeping logs that chart progress toward to those goals, fostering more self-confidence
- Using visualization exercises to help clients imagine success and overcome fears
- Providing verbal positive encouragement and support
- Teaching clients positive self-talk (like "I did this last week, I can do it today!") to increase confidence and self-esteem
Clearly, adding Onsite Personal Training has a full range of physical and psychological benefits.Strive’s onsite personal trainers carry nationally-recognized fitness certifications and are pre-screened, undergo thorough background, credentialing, and reference checks. They must meet minimum experience requirements and are fully-qualified to assess participants, teach classes, provide exercise demonstrations, create individualized workout plans and offer evaluation throughout the course of a personal training program.Our trainers can work with individuals or groups and are experienced in residential community and health system/hospital settings, working with assisted-living residents, physicians, and employees. All Onsite Personal Training programs take into account the size and limitations of your fitness facilities as well as the individual needs of your participants – making any necessary accommodations for physical limitations, disabilities, or medical conditions.Your Strive Personal Training program can be entirely funded by your organization, or participants can contribute on a per-session basis or by paying a monthly fee. No matter how your program is structured, we'll handle all the billing and invoicing. We've developed relationships with many large health plans and can directly invoice many insurance companies as a Strategic Vendor. If you’re fully-supporting your Personal Training programs internally, we can work with Wellness Dollars or with other healthcare funding programs to accommodate your budgeting needs.Strive operates nationwide and can customize Onsite Personal Training in one facility or in locations across the country. You can also add other Workplace Fitness and Wellness Programs to create a well-rounded initiative for your employees or residents. Add Stress Management services like Art Therapy or Onsite Chair Massage, or opt for Musculoskeletal Strengthening Programs like Therapeutic Yoga or Onsite Stretching. Every component you add will be seamless incorporated and handled by Strive.You'll be assigned a personal program manager who will serve as your point-person for this entire wellness initiative offering. Your program manager will handle every aspect of your Onsite Personal Training initiative – along with any other services you include. This includes:
- After 12 weeks of working with a personal trainer using free weights and resistance machines, young men significantly increased how much they were able to lift, their body mass, and their overall strength.
- College students who met with a personal trainer for a weekly 30-minute session reported reducing sitting time to 25% – compared with 50% for the control group – in just six weeks.
- A small group personal training program improved participants’ health, energy, and self-confidence about being able to exercise, along with fostering a sense of belonging and community.
- Hiring qualified, pre-screened personal trainers
- Providing marketing materials to get your employees excited about personal training
- Handling enrollment as well as distribution and management of liability forms
- Offering periodic program reports and assessments and accommodating real-time adjustments
- All invoicing – billing insurance companies directly when possible
- Managing administration for your entire wellness program, so you deal with as little paperwork as possible
Contact us to learn about our entire catalog of workplace wellness programming.
Start creating your customized wellness initiative today.