We love our clients
Over the past 10 years, we’ve supported virtually every industry sector, including many Fortune 500 Companies and Government Agencies
- Since 2010, Strive has worked with government agencies at all levels on workplace wellness and community health projects. Our experience spans partnerships with the Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs as well as professional alliances with federal, state, county, city, and local government agencies to provide workplace wellness and employee fitness programs, community health programming, military facility management, athletic training, physical therapy, and hospital services support.Strive’s work with federal and military agencies primarily includes the provision of:
For state, city, and local agencies, Strive offers:
- fitness center staffing and management
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) programs
- Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, and Therapeutic Yoga
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Onsite group fitness/Aerobics classes
- administrative and facilities management
- workplace wellness offerings
All of our instructors and staff are prescreened, and fully-qualified – and Strive also holds nationally-recognized certifications from the Small Business Administration 8(a) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). We also carry state and local certifications from State of California Small Business (SBE), California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE/ELBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), and Los Angeles County Metro Small Business Enterprise (SBE).
- workplace wellness programmings like Stress Management and Musculoskeletal Strengthening programs
- on-site group fitness classes
- educational seminars and webinars
- fitness and wellness program management
- community health programs
- wellness consulting
- senior living and hospital wellness programs
Contact us to learn about our entire catalog of workplace wellness programming.
Start creating your customized wellness initiative today.